Submit abstracts for paper proposals
- Press Freedom and media independence in young democracies;
- The evolution of media systems in young democracies;
- Political parallelism;
- Journalism practices in times of uncertainty;
- Media and journalism and new business models;
- Media and populist discourses;
- Media concentration and opacity of media ownership;
- Comparing news practices in different countries;
- Media in transition;
- Democratic culture and media;
- Media frameworks and media freedom guarantees.
Abstracts for paper proposals between 300-400 words may be submitted in English or Spanish by email: email@example.com
Proposals should be submitted by 15 September by email.
All abstracts will be peer reviewed before final acceptance. A collection of some of the papers may be published after the conference
The project “The Media System and Journalistic Culture in Bulgaria (Research in the Light of the Three Models of Media Relations with Politics of Hallin and Mancini)” will last for three years and is implemented by the University of Veliko Tarnovo “St. St. Cyril and Methodius”.
Funding for the project is provided by the National Scientific Fund.